Cuplock scaffolding is a new type of socket steel pipe scaffolding. Scaffolding has created a toothed bowl buckle joint with quick and easy assembly, stable and reliable structure, perfect equipment, strong versatility, large bearing capacity, safe and reliable, easy to process, not easy to lose, easy to manage, easy to transport, widely used, etc. . The advantages and disadvantages of bowl buckle scaffolding coexist.
(1) Multi-function: According to the specific construction requirements, it can form single and double-row scaffolds, support frames, support columns, material lifting frames, climbing scaffolds, cantilever frames and other functions with different frame size, shape and carrying capacity. Construction equipment. It can also be used to build structures such as sheds, sheds, and lighthouses. Particularly suitable for erecting curved scaffolding and heavy-duty support.
(2) Efficacy: The longest of the commonly used rods is 3130MM and weighs 17.07KG. The speed of the whole frame is 3 to 5 times faster than the conventional one. The assembly is quick and labor-saving. The worker can complete all the work with a hammer, avoiding the inconvenience caused by the bolt operation;
(3) Strong versatility: the main components are made of ordinary fastener-type steel pipe scaffolding steel pipes, and the fasteners can be connected with ordinary steel pipes, which is highly versatile.
(4) Large bearing capacity: the pole connection is a coaxial socket, the crossbar is connected with the bowl buckle joint, and the joint has reliable bending, shearing and torsion resistance properties. Moreover, the axial line of each member intersects at one point, and the node is in the plane of the frame. Therefore, the structure is stable and reliable, and the bearing capacity is large. (The overall bearing capacity is increased, which is about 15% higher than the fastener-type steel scaffolds of the same condition.)
(5) Safe and reliable: When designing the joint, considering the spiral friction force and self-gravity of the upper bowl buckle, the joint has a reliable self-locking ability. The load acting on the crossbar is transmitted to the upright through the lower bowl buckle, and the lower bowl buckle has a strong shear resistance (up to 199KN). Even if the upper bowl buckle is not pressed, the crossbar joint does not come out and cause an accident. At the same time, it is equipped with safety net brackets, crossbars, scaffolding boards, footrests and ladders. Provocative. It is safe and reliable to use with other accessories such as wall stays.